Pool Leak Detection
A swimming pool is a major investment, and it is important to maintain its structural integrity. A leak in your pool can not only lead to the loss of water and chemicals, but it can also cause damage to the surrounding area and result in costly repairs. That's why we offer reliable and professional pool leak detection services to help you identify and fix leaks quickly and efficiently.
Our team of certified leak detection technicians use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to locate the source of the leak, whether it is in the pool structure, plumbing, or equipment. We have the experience and knowledge to detect even the most elusive leaks, so you can be sure that the problem will be solved correctly the first time.
Our Leak Detection Services include:
- Visual inspection of the pool and surrounding areas
- Pressure testing of the plumbing system
- Acoustic leak detection using specialized listening devices
- Tracer dye testing to identify leaks in the pool structure
Leaks in Pools, Spas, and Water Features
If you suspect you have a leak in your pool DON’T wait to get it fixed. A leaking pool can add hundreds of dollars to a water bill monthly presenting an urgent need to find and repair the leak or leaks. If you wait you will likely pay more to your water company than you would have to have a leak found and repaired immediately.
Signs that you may have a pool leak:
- Water loss more than ¼ inch per day
- Waterline tile or pool wall cracks
- Equipment consistently loses prime
- Deteriorated water features
- Can’t keep salt or stabilizer in the pool even when not in use
- Unusually high water utility bills (if you have an auto-filler)
- Pool fails a bucket test
We perform leak detection on all types of permanently installed pools:
- Concrete Pools
- Fiberglass Pools
- water features
Our pool leak detection services include utilizing advanced equipment to survey:
- Above ground pool equipment: pumps, filters, heaters, fittings
- Underwater and underground pool equipment: lights, skimmers, main drain(s), suction lines, return lines, safety overflow lines
- Cracks or seams in the shell or waterline tile
- Water features and accessories such as: water slides, waterfalls, deck fountains
- Combination pool/spa systems with a waterfall feature into the pool
The pool leak detection experts at Pool Pros use advanced microphone, camera, and radio technology along with dyes and flow meters to locate leaks in pools, spas, and connected water features and accessories.
Once found, repairing a leak is essential. To help you with this, we provide quotes for repair work necessary to fix found leaks. Some repair work can even be done immediately while we are on-site. As licensed and insured swimming pool contractors we can repair nearly any issue that we may find with your pool. See Pool Leak Repair to learn more.