Pool Leak Repair
The pool leak repair professionals at Pool Pros use advanced microphone, camera, and radio technology to locate leaks in pools, spas, and connected water features and accessories, and then use proven materials and techniques to repair the leaks. If you suspect you have a leak in your pool DON’T wait to get it fixed. A leaking pool can add hundreds of dollars to a water bill monthly presenting an urgent need to find and repair the leak or leaks. If you wait you will likely pay more to your water company than you would have to have a leak found and repaired immediately.
Leak Repair in Pools, Spas, and Water Features
We perform leak repairs on all types of permanently installed pools:
- Concrete Pools
- Fiberglass Pools
- Water Features
Once found, repairing a leak is essential. To help you with this, we provide quotes for repair work necessary to fix found leaks. Some repair work can even be done immediately while we are on-site. As licensed and insured swimming pool contractors we can repair nearly any issue that we may find with your pool.
What To look For
Here are some signs that you may have a leak:
- Water loss more than ¼ inch per day
- Waterline tile or pool wall cracks
- Equipment consistently loses prime
- Deteriorated water features
- Can’t keep salt or stabilizer in the pool even when not in use
- Unusually high water utility bills (if you have an auto-filler)
- Pool fails a bucket test
Pool Leak Problems
- They can be expensive to ignore, adding sometimes hundreds of dollars to your water bill every month.
- They can risk your pool popping out of the ground, if the water level gets too low relative to your groundwater level.
- They don’t go away until you fix them. In fact, if ignored they tend to get worse.